Your second year at NYU Tisch is a unique time of academic and personal growth. As you advance in your journey at Tisch, you may have new or different needs for resources and information. At Student Affairs, we understand and have created this space for you!
- Ready to engage in club life and events? Check out the Tisch clubs on NYU Engage
- Serve the Tisch student body and participate in University government with the Tisch Undergraduate Student Council - elections are every spring!
- Support and advocate for underrepresented voices at Tisch with the Tisch Black Student Council - elections are every spring!
- Work on diversity, equity, and inclusion inititives with the Tisch IBDEA Cabinet
The Tisch Office of Career Development has a wide array of services and resources to support you! Learn more about them at tisch.nyu.edu/tocd
- Looking for internships? Find ones that align with your academic training and career interests on Tisch College Central! Find them under the "Search My School's Jobs" section on www.collegecentral.com/tisch
- Need help with your resume or a cover letter? Pop by TOCD’s weekly Virtual Express Chats to get instant feedback
- Already thinking ahead to life after Tisch and need career advice? Schedule a career counseling appointment with the TOCD staff
- Looking for workshops and industry Q&As to expand your knowledge and skills? Browse TOCD’s event listings at bit.ly/TOCDCalendar
- Want a checklist to make sure you’re on track with your career? Here’s one from TOCD!