As a community of artists, we take copyright and intellectual property rights very seriously.
Unless otherwise noted, all contents of tisch.nyu.edu are copyright NYU Tisch School of the Arts, all rights reserved. For more information on NYU's copyright policies, read the NYU Web Policies and Procedures.
Student Works Ownership Rights
All creative works produced by students at the Tisch School of the Arts are owned by the student(s) who creates them. For a more detailed explanation, please read our Student Ownership Policy.
Tisch School of the Arts makes best efforts to ensure that copyrighted material receives the proper permission and credit before posting on our site. However, occasionally something will slip by us.
If you find content on our website that you believe to be infringing on material in which you own copyright(s), and would like that content removed, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- Identify the material on our system that is the basis of your inquiry (include a URL or other location information)
- Identify the material you have rights to
- Provide your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Provide a statement of your good-faith belief that the material you identified is infringing of the material you have rights to
- Provide a statement that the information you are submitting is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work (or are the owner)
- Provide your physical or electronic signature