- Visit www.collegecentral.com/tisch and click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Select "Student" and enter your email.
- Enter your N-number in the Access ID field
- Create a Password
- Complete the registration form, including your NYU email and graduation date, which is required for approval. You must be enrolled in a Tisch major to use Tisch College Central. NYU students who are minoring at Tisch and/or taking Open Arts classes and visiting students may not access Tisch College Central - please use the NYU Wasserman Center instead.
- You will be approved within one to two business days.
- Once your registration becomes active, log-in here . The school is listed as Tisch School of the Arts.
If you encounter problems (e.g. an error message indicating your account already exists), please contact TOCD during business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-998-1916. You can also refer to the College Central FAQ by clicking here.