Tuition and Fees
The following fees are for Summer 2020:
- Tuition for 6 units (credits): $8,958
- Tuition for 4 units (credits) [Film and
Photography & Imaging tracks] : $5,972
- Registration and Services Fee: $848
Program Specific Fees
All program fees have been waived for summer 2020.
All scholarships have been allocated for summer 2020.
Tisch has a limited number of full scholarships for high school students to attend the Tisch summer programs. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and fees, housing for the four-week program, and a 21 meals-a-week plan for the four-week program.
The scholarship does not cover the costs of travel to and from Tisch School of the Arts for the program nor the required health insurance to attend the program. Scholarships are given to students who demonstrate the most financial need.
A link to the electronic scholarship application will be emailed to you once you submit a complete admissions application. Tisch Special Programs reserves the right to request additional documentation.
The deadline to submit your admissions application is Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 5:00PM ET and the deadline to submit your scholarship application is Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 5:00PM ET.
Late submissions will not be considered.
How To Apply
Step 1 - Review Requirements and Eligibility
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must:
- Complete the online program and scholarship applications (Steps 2, 3 and 4)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident. (Non-United States citizens are ineligible for the Tisch Summer High School Scholarship. We encourage international students to seek other sources of financial aid where available.)
Step 2 - Start your online Program Application
- To be considered for a scholarship you must first complete your application to the Tisch Summer High School program.
- Visit the Tisch Summer High School Application page for instructions and access to the application.
Step 3 - Complete the Online Scholarship Application
Upon successful submission and noted completion by our office of your online application form, you will be sent a link to the NYU Supplemental Profile Form. The Supplemental Profile Form is used by the University to gather statistics about applicants to NYU programs.
Within two business days of submitting the NYU Supplemental Profile Form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Scholarship Application.
Step 4 - Submit Your Scholarship Form and Supporting Documents
- Fill out the Scholarship Application and submit. If Tisch Special Programs requires additional documentation, we will reach out to you by email. Your scholarship application must be submitted by Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 5:00PM ET.
- You will receive an email verification when your scholarship application is complete and sent to the Tisch Office of Financial Aid for review.
Step 5 - Await Notification
- You will be notified of the outcome of your scholarship application in your final admissions status notification email.
- Visit the Tisch Special Programs Admissions Calendar to find out when final status notifications will be emailed.
As there are a limited number of need-based scholarships available, students applying to the Tisch Summer High School program should also research other avenues for financial sponsorship. Former participants in the program have reached out to local businesses in their community; larger corporations like airlines; local, city, and state government offices; and fundraising sites like Candid, Fastweb, Kickstarter, GoFundMe, or Scholly for assistance.