Summer 2021 Non-Credit Tuition: $4,304
Fall 2021 Estimated Non-Credit Tuition: $4,432
This branded storytelling course takes students through the process of creative short film development, production and post production within a branded context. Students will work in crews online to learn the core principles and traditions of Tisch filmmaking applied in the service of a branded production where a client relationship is key project success. Each student will complete a series of storytelling and branded exercises leading to the completion of a branded film (2-3 minutes in length). The process will involve developing a creative pitch based on an RFP (request for proposal), script writing/approval, production, post production and final delivery.
Summer Session II: July 6 - August 13, 2021
Fall 2021: September 20 - October 29, 2021
Tuition and Payment
To confirm your attendance a non-refundable deposit of $2,152 will need to be received by our office within 7 days from the date of your admittance letter. If your course costs more than the deposit you will be required to submit the remaining balance by the posted deadline date.
Credit cards are not accepted as payment for tuition. Students will receive an email with a link and NYU Office of the Bursar instructions on submitting payment. Students with a U.S. bank account may submit payment via electronic, personal, or bank check. Students without a U.S. bank account may submit payment through Flywire or Global Pay for Students by Western Union Business Solutions.
- Enrollment and registration is processed on a rolling basis.
- The registration deadline for Summer Session II is June 11, 2021.
- The payment deadline for Summer Session II is June 25, 2021.
- Fall 2021 enrollment will open soon.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to enroll in Tisch Professional Programs.
Course Hours and Technical Requirements
- Students in this course collaborate in groups and have weekly assignments.
- Students should plan to devote 10-15 hours to this course per week.
- Mandatory Course Platform Training will be held a few days before the class start date. (Students will watch a short, prerecorded video and have the option of additional live training if needed. This training will allow students to become familiar with using the online course platform before the class officially begins. The training will need to be completed by the first day of class.)
- Students must use a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam, microphone, and audio capability.
- This online course works best with a fast, reliable internet connection, and requires Chrome web browser.