Fall 2021 Non-Credit Tuition: $4,432
This branded storytelling course takes students through the process of creative short film development, production and post production within a branded context. Students will work in crews online to learn the core principles and traditions of Tisch filmmaking applied in the service of a branded production where a client relationship is key project success. Each student will complete a series of storytelling and branded exercises leading to the completion of a branded film (2-3 minutes in length). The process will involve developing a creative pitch based on an RFP (request for proposal), script writing/approval, production, post production and final delivery.
Fall Session I: September 20 - October 29, 2021
Fall Session II: November 1 - December 10, 2021
Tuition and Payment
Payment must be made through the Smashcut registration form by the listed course registration date. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the total tuition will be held as a non-refundable deposit.
- Enrollment and registration is processed on a rolling basis.
- The registration deadline for Fall Session I is September 3, 2021.
- The payment deadline for Fall Session I is September 10, 2021.
- The registration deadline for Fall Session II is October 15, 2021.
- The payment deadline for Fall Session II is October 22, 2021.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to enroll in Tisch Professional Programs.
Course Hours and Technical Requirements
- Students in this course collaborate in groups and have weekly assignments.
- Students should plan to devote 10-15 hours to this course per week.
- Mandatory Course Platform Training will be held a few days before the class start date. (Students will watch a short, prerecorded video and have the option of additional live training if needed. This training will allow students to become familiar with using the online course platform before the class officially begins. The training will need to be completed by the first day of class.)
- Students must use a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam, microphone, and audio capability.
- This online course works best with a fast, reliable internet connection, and requires Chrome web browser.