Please read through the following registration information before submitting the Tisch Pro/Online Courses Registration Form.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Step 1 - Requirements and Eligibility
- Step 2 - Create your account and fill out the Online Enrollment Form
- Step 3 - Payment
STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- To be eligible, applicants must be 18 or older. If you are a current high school student, you may be eligible for the Online High School Filmmakers Workshop or the Online High School Screenwriters Workshop.
- Applicants should also have English language proficiency equal to the following: 100 and above on the TOEFL iBT, 7.5 and above on the IELTS Academic, 70 and above on the PTE Academic, 191 and above on the Cambridge English Scale, or 125 and above on the Duolingo English Test.
Email is our primary method of communication. All communications regarding your enrollment will be communicated to you via the email address that you designate as your primary email address on the enrollment form. Please check this email account regularly, as you will be receiving communications that are often time-sensitive and require a response. Make sure to allow emails from email@example.com to be viewed.
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
STEP 3: PAYMENT
- Payment must be made through the Smashcut registration form by the listed course registration date. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the total tuition will be held as a non-refundable deposit.
- It is important that you review and understand the Tisch Pro/Online Cancellation Policy before submitting your payment.