Please read the following information before submitting your Tisch Professional Courses enrollment form.
You can find important dates on the Tisch Special Programs Admissions Calendar.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Step 1 - Requirements and Eligibility
- Step 2 - Online Enrollment Form
- Step 3 - Verification
- Step 4 - Notification
- Step 5 - Payment (by eCheck or wire transfer ONLY. Payment must be received before the course begins.)
STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- To be eligible, applicants must be 18 or older. If you are a current high school student, you may be eligible for the Online High School Filmmakers Workshop or the Online High School Screenwriters Workshop.
- Applicants should also have English language proficiency equal to the following: 100 and above on the TOEFL iBT, 7.5 and above on the IELTS Academic, 70 and above on the PTE Academic, or 191 and above on the Cambridge English Scale.
Email is our primary method of communication. All communications regarding your enrollment, including your admissions decision, will be communicated to you via the email address that you designate as your primary email address on the enrollment form. Please check this email account regularly, as you will be receiving communications that are often time-sensitive and require a response.
STEP 2: ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM
You must submit the following items:
- Your completed online enrollment form.
- If applicable, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your English language proficiency test results (non-native English-speaking applicants only).
STEP 3: VERIFICATION
- Once you submit the enrollment form, you will receive a message confirming the form has been submitted; however, this does not guarantee your spot in the course.
- Please wait to receive an email from email@example.com confirming your enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
- Further communication from Smashcut (the online course platform), University Programs, and Tisch Special Programs will be sent to you closer to the start date of the class.
STEP 4: NOTIFICATION
- Enrollment forms are processed on a rolling basis and registration is first come, first served.
- If enrollment for a course reaches capacity, additional registrants will be added to a waitlist. Waitlisted candidates will be notified if additional space in the class becomes available.
- To secure enrollment, your notification email will include payment instructions and a payment deadline.
- Full payment must be received before the class start date.
STEP 5: PAYMENT
Once you are enrolled, you must confirm your participation by paying in full via NYU eSuite, NYU's eCheck system. International students must confirm your participation by paying via Flywire, NYU's wire transfer system. Instructions for third-party payments are available on the NYU Bursar's website.
NYU does not accept credit card payments.
Tisch Special Programs reserves the right to rescind admission to any student whose full payment is not received by the Bursar by the payment deadline.
It is important that you review and understand the Tisch Special Programs Cancellation Policy prior to submitting your payment.