Please use about 1,000 words (4 double-spaced pages) to answer a couple of these questions. Please do not cover things we can find on your resume. It would be great to also state why you wish to come to ITP.
- What failure have you learned the most from? What would you do differently and why?
- Identify a topic or thing you would like to learn about. How do you learn best? What are some assignments that you would give yourself?
- What do you care about?
- How can you keep the dishes in the ITP kitchen clean? Solve this problem three ways adopting the thinking of three types of people (ie. comedian, probation officer, ethicist, psychologist, economist, tennis racquet manufacturer).
- Describe a collaborative endeavor.
- What are your interests and what is your work about, what would you like your work to be, and why do you want to do it at ITP?