We offer a variety of technology services, including service desk, desktop software, and system and infrastructure, to support and facilitate teaching, research and the administrative needs of the faculty and staff at the Tisch School of the Arts.
Tisch IT provides computer and software assistance for faculty, staff and administrators at Tisch School of the Arts.
- For Tisch faculty, staff and student employees, contact us at AskTischIT@nyu.edu (preferred) or (212) 992-8452.
- For students, contact NYU IT at AskIT@nyu.edu or (212) 998-3333. Film & TV students can receive additional support from Kanbar FTV Production as applicable.
- More details can be found at the service desk website.
Computer & Software
- Tisch IT manages computer life cycle from puchasing, set up, maintenance, to upgrade and disposal for faculty, staff and administrators at Tisch School of the Arts.
- Tisch IT distributes certain licensed software to Tisch employees. The distributed software is covered by the copyright laws of the United States. Please refer to the documentation provided with each application for the scope and coverage of each license. A list of software Tisch IT provies can be found at the computer and software website.
- Information about university-wide software can be found at the NYU software website.
Telephone & Conferencing
- NYu and Tisch IT provide support for installing new telephone and changing current telephone settings. We also provide support for schedule online video conferences.
- More details can be found at the telephone and conferencing website.
Workshops & Resources
- NYU and Tisch IT offers training workshops and oneline resources for the Tisch community to use digital resources, including software, hardware, data, multimedia, and collaboration tools to continually enhance the teaching, learning and adminitration experience.
- More details can be found at the workshops and resources website.