- Log into NYU Home
- Select “Academics” tab
- Click on “Albert Login” button
- Click on “Faculty Center”
Click the items below to learn how to access these important areas of the Faculty Center.
- To obtain your class roster, scroll down to the course in which you would like to see your roster and click on the three little people icon to the left of the course number. Please do not select the class roster tab at the top of the screen---this tab does not function properly!
- To print your class roster, please scroll to the bottom right of the page and click on “Printer Friendly Version.”
- Click “Return” at the bottom of the screen to go back to your class roster.
- To view and print the class roster of another course, please return to the faculty center homepage (go to either the top or the bottom of the page and click on “Faculty Center” or “My Schedule”).
- If your course is crosslisted between Performance Studies and another NYU department (or if it has multiple sections), you can view a combined roster by selecting the box called “view combined section.” This box is located above the roster and to the right of the enrollment status box.
- To obtain your waitlist, go to your class roster, and in the “Enrollment Status” box , select “Waiting” from the drop-down menu. You are now viewing your waitlist!
- To print your wait list, please scroll to the bottom right of the page and click on “Printer Friendly Version.”
- Click “Return” at the bottom of the screen to go back to your waitlist.
- To email students in your course, go to your class roster (see instructions above).
- Scroll to the bottom of your roster and select the button, “notify all students.” (To email a select number of students, you just need to check the boxes in the second column and then select the button, “notify selected students.” )
- You may now copy and paste the student email addresses into your email program. To protect student privacy, please paste student email addresses in the BCC box (so that students will not see each other’s email address).
- Please note that you can also change the delimiter on student email addresses (the delimiter is the character that separates one email address from another). Some email programs use commas while others use semicolons. The default delimiter setting in Albert is commas. To change this, please scroll to the email delimiter box at the bottom of the roster and select “semicolon” from the dropdown menu.
Course evaluations are available to students via Albert. You can access your course evaluations via the Faculty Center after you have submitted your grades.
Please refer to this guide for step-by-step instructions on viewing your evaluations.
Faculty are encouraged to make an announcement about online evaluations at least three weeks before the end of the term, or set aside time in class for students to complete the evaluations. Please refer to this guide for helping students complete evaluations in class.
There are 7 "core" questions and one additional PS-specific question. Students should be encouraged to respond. However, if they would prefer not to, they must write "N/A" in the field in order for the form to be submitted.
- Course evaluations open 2 weeks before the last day of class.
- Course evaluations close at midnight on the final day the course meets.
Please contact Abi Roucka at email@example.com with any additional questions regarding the Faculty Center.