Use this form to submit a request use of Room 614 or 611. Please review the policies and procedures for the use of the space below.
This space is NOT for eating, please review the places student can eat indoors on campus here. They are also not reservable on any holiday observed by NYU.
By submitting this form the student making the request is in agreement with the following terms:
- The student is currently in the PS B.A., M.A., or Ph.D. program.
- The rooms can be booked for a max of 2 hours a day, and 4 hours a week.
- At the time of the reservation the student will arrive at the PS Front Desk, and the Office Assistant working at the time will unlock the space.
Room 614 (One Person)
- The hours this space is available is between 9-5pm, Monday - Friday, with the exception of university holidays.
- This space is for PRIVATE use, meaning only one student is allowed to occupy the space at a time.
- This is NOT a reservable space for eating/meals, study groups, or group meetings.
- This is perfect for a student on campus that might need a quiet private space to study or take a personal zoom/phone call.
- If any of the above guidelines are not followed by the student requesting the space, the student will lose the privilege to further book room 614.
Room 611 (Small Group)
- This space can be used for small PS course related group project meetings/ study groups.
- No more than 8 people may use the room at a time.
- All who will be present for the reservation must submit their name at the time the space is requested.
- If any of the above guidelines are not followed by the student requesting the space, the student will lose the privilege to further book room 611.
Room 612 (PS Studio)
- The studio can be booked for individual or group use to support research or course work relating to PS classwork that is occuring during the current academic term.
- Prior to using the space the individual/group will need to recieve training on how to use the tech in the space.
- All furniture must be restored to how the room was set up at the start of the reservation.
- If any of the above guidelines are not followed by the student requesting the space, the student will lose the privilege to further book room 612.
- Please contact Nicole Cusick at email@example.com if you are interested in booking th studio.