Use this form to submit a request use of Room 614. Please review the policies and procedures for the use of the space below.
This space is NOT for eating, please review the places student can eat indoors on campus here.
By submitting the room use request form the student making the request is in agreement with the following terms:
- The student is currently in the PS B.A., M.A., or Ph.D. program.
- The room can be booked for a max of 2 hours a day, and 4 hours a week.
- The hours the space is available is between 9-5pm, Monday - Friday, with the exception of university holidays.
- This space is for PRIVATE use, meaning only one student is allowed to occupy the space at a time.
- This is NOT a reservable space for eating/meals, study groups, or group meetings.
- The student will wipe down the table in the room before they leave the space at the end of their reserved time.
- If any of the above guidelines are not followed by the student requesting the space, the student will lose the privilege to further book room 614.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students are required to submit this request form at least 48 hours before the time they would like to use the space.
- The student will receive a confirmation of their reservation within 48 hours of the requested reservation time.
- At the time of the reservation the student will arrive at the PS Front Desk, and the Office Assistant working at the time will unlock the space.
- At the end of the reservation the student will clean up the space and wipe down the table with the supplied wipes.