- Complete the Common Application.
- Submit a creative project through Slideroom. A creative project could be: a game you’ve made (digital or non-digital), a computer program you’ve written, a film you created, a piece of music, a creative writing sample, a portfolio of artwork, visual design, sculptures, photography or other creative pieces. We are looking for your talent and creativity in whichever medium you choose, so choose an example that you think best shows off your strengths and ideas.
- Respond to 5 short answer questions in Slideroom about your interest in games.
The NYU Game Center is seeking creative, passionate, and talented students for our undergraduate and graduate programs in game design. For all applications to the Game Center, a creative portfolio submitted via Slideroom is required in addition to the Common Application for the undergraduate program and the NYU application for the graduate program.
|BFA Early Decision I||November 1, 2017|
|BFA Early Decision II||January 1, 2018|
|BFA Regular Decision||January 1, 2018|
|MFA Application||December 1, 2017|
Applicants interested in the BFA in game design can using the Common Application. Students can apply to our 4-year undergraduate Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) program as incoming freshmen or internal/external transfer students depending on their academic progress.
For those who have completed their undergraduate degree and are seeking to further their education, development and knowledge in game design, we offer a 2-year Master of Fine Arts (MFA) program. Professional game experience is not required and applicants may come from a wide range of professional, personal, and educational backgrounds.
- Tisch Graduate Admissions Application
- Personal Statement
- Professional Resume
- 2 Creative Projects
- Crticial Game Alanysis
- English Language Proficiency Test for non-native speakers