The Performance Studies Alumni Committee is dedicated to fostering mutually beneficial relationships between and among prospective students, currents students, and alumni of the Department of Performance Studies. The PSAC supports members of the PS community by providing opportunities for co-curricular education, personal interaction, and direct communication with alumni and fellow students. With this in mind, we plan to strengthen feelings of community for the department, while furthering University-wide institutional goals.The PS Alumni Committee supports these alumni initiatives in collaboration with PS faculty and staff.
The PS Alumni Committee supports these alumni initiatives:
- Plan and oversee alumni events like PRAXIS throughout the year
- Organize and fundraise for the PS Alumni Fund
- Contribute to annual PS Alumni Newsletter
- Develop networking and mentorship programs
- Aid in the recruitment of prospective candidates
- Help promote the mission and goals of the department