Welcome to Tisch Drama!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Please note: Application and artistic review information on the website is currently being updated. Please continue to check back for updates!
- ARTISTIC REVIEWS 2021-2022: As a precautionary response to COVID-19-related restrictions, Tisch Drama will be conducting all Early Decision I Artistic Reviews digitally for the upcoming 2022 admissions cycle. Click here for more information about the digital artistic review process. We will continue to monitor all developments related to COVID-19, and will make subsequent decisions about the other artistic review periods based on national, local, and NYU guidelines as they are announced. More details to come in the next few weeks!
- After you submit the Common App, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid immediately if you believe you will need any assistance to make your NYU education possible. Information on how to apply, complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile (required to be considered for financial assistance), types of financial aid and more, can be found here. "Understanding the Cost of Financing College" is a short, interactive course available on NYU iGrad, our online financial education platform. It explains some complex terminology that can help you manage your financial needs, create a monthly budget, and answer questions about how to make an NYU education possible!
- Studio placement occurs in late-May after acceptance to Tisch Drama, with placement notifications sent after student deposits. Notifications will be sent to the student's NYU email account - and don't forget to check your SPAM folder, just in case!
- Tisch Drama Admissions has temporarily suspended our weekly informational sessions as part of New York University's precautionary measures for preventing the spread of the coronavirus. We are excited to announce that Tisch Drama will be holding multiple virtual information webinars. Register here!
Learn More About The Admissions Process
NYU Tisch Drama
New York, NY 10003
OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM