Welcome to Tisch Drama!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- All application and artistic review information on the website is for the completed 2020 admissions cycle. Check back in August for updates!
- Shortly after you submit the Common App, you will receive a personalized link to the Artistic Review Portal. All applicants must access the portal to schedule their artistic review.
- ARTISTIC REVIEWS 2020-2021: As a precautionary response to COVID-19-related restrictions, Tisch Drama will be conducting all Early Decision I artistic reviews digitally for the upcoming 2021 admissions cycle. Click here for more information about the digital artistic review process. We will continue to monitor all developments related to COVID-19, and will make subsequent decisions about Early Decision II, Regular Decision, and Transfer artistic review periods based on national and local guidelines as they are announced.
- After you submit the Common App, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid immediately if you believe you will need any assistance to make your NYU education possible. Information on how to apply, complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile (required to be considered for financial assistance), types of financial aid and more, can be found here.
- Studio placement occurs in late-May after acceptance to Tisch Drama, with placement notifications sent after student deposits. Notifications will be sent to the student's NYU email account - and don't forget to check your SPAM folder, just in case!
- Tisch Drama Admissions has temporarily suspended our weekly informational sessions as part of New York University's precautionary measures for preventing the spread of the coronavirus. We are excited to announce that Tisch Drama will be holding multiple virtual information webinars. Register here!
Learn More About The Admissions Process
NYU Tisch Drama
New York, NY 10003
OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM