Welcome to Tisch Drama!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- All application and artistic review information on the website is for the completed 2020 admissions cycle. Check back in August for updates!
- Shortly after you submit the Common App, you will receive a personalized link to the Artistic Review Portal. All applicants must access the portal to schedule their artistic review.
- After you submit the Common App, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid immediately if you believe you will need any assistance to make your NYU education possible. Information on how to apply, complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile (required to be considered for financial assistance), types of financial aid and more, can be found here.
- We want to assure you that there is no disruption to our admission and review process. We anticipate releasing decisions for first year applicants no later than April 1, and do not anticipate any disruption to our Transfer application process either. We will provide updates should there be any change in our status.
- Studio placement occurs in late-May after acceptance to Tisch Drama, with placement notifications sent after student deposits. Notifications will be sent to the student's NYU email account - and don't forget to check your SPAM folder, just in case!
- As a precautionary measure, we have cancelled all in-person undergraduate admitted student events, including Weekend on the Square, in April. We are disappointed to share this news, but will be offering a variety of opportunities for students to “see” the campus and connect virtually with current students and the NYU community. Stay tuned for more information.
- Tisch Drama Admissions has temporarily suspended our weekly informational sessions as part of New York University's precautionary measures for preventing the spread of the coronavirus. Please check back late-spring to register for a digital webinar session!
Learn More About The Admissions Process
NYU Tisch Drama
New York, NY 10003
OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM