Welcome to Tisch Drama!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- All application and artistic review information on the website has been updated for the upcoming 2024 admissions cycle.
- The Common Application for the upcoming admissions cycle is now available! Shortly after you submit your application, you will recieve a personalized link to the Artistic Review Portal. All applicants must access the portal to schedule an artistic review, and may only participate in one discipline as part of the artistic review. Both the Common App and the Artistic Review Portal need to be completed for your application.
- Don't wait until the last minute to submit your application, complete your artistic review portal or schedule your artistic review! Material submission and scheduling deadlines are firm, and your portal will be closed at that time (based on your decision period) and you may have to forfeit your application. Plus, when you submit earlier, you have more artistic review scheduling date options!
- All artistic review scheduling and material upload due dates and times are for the New York City time zone (EST), as well as for all digital artistic review start times. If you've scheduled an in-person Artistic Review, please double-check the review's location.
- The Admissions Team will be conducting in-person artistic reviews in New York City for all decision periods, and in Chicago and Los Angeles for Regular Decision. Digital artistic reviews will also be available for all decision periods.
- Tisch Drama does not conduct pre-screens or has a callback process!
- Having difficulties scheduling your artistic review? Please contact us at email@example.com or (212)998-1850.
- Studio Placement occurs in late-May after acceptance to Tisch Drama and after student deposits. Notifications will be sent to the student's NYU email account – and don't forget to check your SPAM folder – just in case! You will be introduced to your advisor soon after placement, who will assist you with registration.
- After you submit the Common App, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid immediately if you believe you will need any assistance to make your NYU education possible. Information on how to apply, complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile (required to be considered for financial assistance), types of financial aid and more, can be found here. "Understanding the Cost of Financing College" is a short, interactive course available on NYU iGrad, our online financial education platform. It explains some complex terminology that can help you manage your financial needs, create a monthly budget, and answer questions about how to make an NYU education possible! While the amount you’ll pay for your education will vary on a year-to-year basis, due to factors like official tuition and fees, you can get a sense of what to expect with our cost of attendance estimates here. More information on paying for your Tisch Drama education can be found here.
- Tisch Drama Admissions has reopened our weekly Prospective Student Information Sessions, as well as continue to host virtual information webinars. Register here!
Learn More About The Admissions Process
NYU Tisch Drama
New York, NY 10003
OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM