Tisch Represents: Work Sprints
Weekly Work Sprints: Join Tisch Represents for an hour of independent writing/working followed by 30 minutes of community connecting and accountability support.
Work Sprints will be held on Wednesdays in July from 10:00 - 11:30 am PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). RSVP via the link below.
How it works:
- Login a few minutes before the sprint begins via the Zoom link provided.
- Set a quantifiable goal (write two scenes, write 1,000 words, email ten clients).
- Post your goal in the chat window.
- When the sprint begins, you write/work independently for one hour.
- At the end of the hour, a moderator will facilitate a brief accountability check-in.
- After the accountability check-in, you can log off or stay for the remainder of the half hour to connect with other members of your community.
Tisch Represents is a community of Tisch alumni dedicated to elevating underrepresented voices in television and film. They produce events and projects where emerging, mid-career, and established alumni can work together and build long-lasting professional relationships.