The Tisch Office of Career Development has partnered with Tisch UGFTV and Drama to host a week-long online Resume Clinic. Get your resume checked by a career services staff member to make sure it’s effectively showcasing your qualifications for internships and jobs!
This virtual clinic is open to all current full-timeTisch students, regardless of major or graduation date. Here’s how it works:
- On Monday, February 22nd at 10am ET, the Resume Clinic registration form will go live and remain open until Monday, March 1st at 4pm ET. The registration form link will appear at the bottom of this webpage.
- Upload your resume (and optional cover letter sample) to Google Drive and then share the links in the Resume Clinic registration form. All files should be .doc or .pdf formats. Feedback is limited to two resumes/cover letters per person.
- A Tisch career services staff member will email you by March 8th with feedback.
- Please note participation is limited to the first 50 students. Once that cap is reached, the Resume Clinic portal will close for submissions, which may occur prior to March 1st.
Questions? Contact TOCD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is presented by the Tisch Office of Career Development. To learn more about TOCD's services, go to www.nyu.edu/tisch/career.
The Resume Clinic has reached capacity so it has closed early. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If you are still seeking resume/cover letter feedback, we encourage you to use the following resources:
- TOCD Express Chats - Held weekly on Tuesdays (7-8:30pm ET) and Wednesdays (2:30-4pm ET), these quick consultations will allow you to get notes on your internship/job applications that day! For more info, please click here.
- NYU Wasserman - Our partners at NYU Wasserman offer same-day Express Virtual Appointments, which are available daily. For more info, please click here.
- Drama Drop-ins - Drama majors may also utilize their department's Digital Drop-in Hours, which are held on Thursdays, 3-6pm ET. For more info and the Zoom link, please see the Digital Resources section of Tisch Drama Access.