Career Express Chats
Want to get resume feedback or ask a question regarding your career pursuits? Join TOCD for our weekly Express Chats sessions! This is your opportunity to meet with a Tisch career counselor to discuss anything and everything career.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the Zoom link below during the Express Chats session (7-8:30pm ET)
- Wait your turn in the waiting room. While you're waiting, please email any materials you'd like reviewed (e.g. resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: "Express Chats Materials", the date, and your name. (e.g. "Express Chats Materials - April 3, Hermione Granger") Files should be doc, docx, or pdf only.
- Express Chats are first-come, first-served so wait times may vary depending on who else is in the queue. The average wait time is 5-15 minutes.
- When it's your turn, the counselor on duty will move you from the waiting room to the Zoom meeting.
- If there are people waiting, Express Chats are limited to 10 minutes but you can always get back into the queue if you have more questions.
Note: Express Chats are only available for same-day service. Registrations made through the Zoom links outside of the Express Chats times will be ignored.
The TOCD staff looks forward to working with you! For questions about Express Chats, please contact us at email@example.com.
Weekly Express Chats are just one of the many ways TOCD supports the career development of Tisch students and alumni! To learn more about TOCD, click here.