Take this opportunity to let us know what has shaped you, how you think and act, and what is driving you forward. In writing this personal statement please feel free to take any approach you like to let us know who you are and why you are interested in ITP. If you are looking for inspiration you can also following one of these prompts.
- What are the questions behind your work?
- Design four courses for yourself at ITP.
- Write about a piece of art or project that made you see the world differently.
- What failure have you learned the most from?
- How can you change minds?
- If you became famous for writing a book or making a TED talk what would it be about?
- Who would you invite, living or dead, to give you advice on your work?