Make-A-Mask with Kanbar!
Go Mask Alyce!
Date: Friday, October 23
Time: 1-2pm EST
Decorate your mask with Alyce Benevides & Courtney Malenius
Using the mask you made in the mask making workshop (or a mask you already own), join Tisch staff and faculty members Alyce Benevides & Courtney Malenius for a mask decorating workshop on Friday, October 23rd. Alyce and Courtney will provide tips and techniques for how to transform your PPE from drab to fab! The workshop will end with a tour of Special FX Makeup faculty Rob Benevides’ at-home studio, including his incredible ghoulish and garish masks. We will also invite you to share photos of your completed masks for a chance to win a NYU Tisch Swag bag!
- Join us for the Go Mask Alyce workshop!
- After the workshop, take a picture (or selfie!) of your decorated mask.
- Post on your Facebook or Instagram by 11:59 pm on Monday, Oct, 26th.
- Tag: @nyutischfilmtv & @nyutisch and use hashtags: #tischcommunityweek & #makeamask
- Winners will be announced on Friday, Oct, 30th.
- Winners will be notified on how to receive their prize.
- Let's keep each other safe!
These will be virtual events so you can join us live and ask questions while you participate. We will also be recording this event so you can watch it later if you are unable to join us live.
For more information email: email@example.com
Make a mask, give a mask!