Fusion Film: Lighting the Way
Join Fusion for our final spectacular event of the Fall 2019 semester: Lighting the Way, a conversation panel with professional women behind the camera! We're bringing together female DP's, gaffers, and electrics to answer questions about career paths and encourage female-identifying students to explore historically male-dominated production departments.
Our panelists include:
• Natalia Bougadellis, a director and cinematographer who has started her own production company since graduating NYU
• Jenny Kane, an electrician and Local 52 Tradeswomen who has worked on films, TV shows, and commercials
• Evin Lowe, a gaffer and Local 52 Tradeswomen who has worked on television shows including Mr. Robot and Power
• Briana Man, a DP, gaffer, and recent NYU graduate who has worked on narrative projects, music videos, documentaries, and commercials
• Frida Marzouk, a DP and gaffer who recently shot her first feature film, "Tunis by Night"
Following the panel join us for a mixer with catering from The Little Chef Little Kitchen and Butterlane Cupcakes where you'll have the opportunity to meet and greet our panelists and network with our community of artists and mentors.
Follow us on Instagram @fusionfilmfest to keep up to date with the event and find out more information about our panelists! See you there!