General Information - Spring 2021
- Tisch Undergraduate Drama’s Electric Shop has a limited quantity of digital production resources for use in curricular production. Due to the limitations of remote production, certain equipment (lighting instruments, speakers, hardware, etc.) are unavailable for loan.
- E-Loan equipment is available to all Tisch Undergraduate Drama productions, but must be submitted by a studio administrator or faculty member.
- Any request must be approved by the E-Shop before a pickup or shipping action occurs. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
- For production requests, it is encouraged that a studio fulfills their own shipping requirements. Due to the blended nature of the current semester, shipping requests handled by the E-Shop will be fulfilled as time and availability allows.
- In-person pickups will occur outside of the 721 building (Front or Mercer Street entrances) or at the 3rd Floor Undergraduate Drama Front Desk. These pickups are by appointment only. You will receive a list of appointment times upon the approval of your request.
E-Shop Loan Policies
All E-Loan requests are subject to approval by the Lighting Supervisor and/or Director of Sound & Media.
Any items requested beyond the inventories of a performance space are subject to availability.
All loan pick-ups or returns must be made by appointment
Returned gear is to be returned stripped of labels and given back the same way it was received. This includes any pouches or organizational items.
Borrowed gear should be returned all at once; nothing partial will be accepted.
The following occurrences will result in permanent loss of E-Loan privileges:
Unauthorized taking of any E-Shop materials/unauthorized accessing the E-Shop.
Improper return of loaned materials.
Swapping functional E-Shop items with other studio and/or NFG items.
Failure to return loaned items on time.
Failure to return the entire loan.
Failure to report any non-functional/damaged/missing loan items.
Loss of an item greater than $100 in value.
To make an appointment, fill out the form above and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.