The Department of Performance Studies would like to welcome the Class of 2022!
During orientation you will have the opportunity to meet the Performance Studies community, which includes our faculty, staff, and students. Orientation serves as an overview of the program's curriculum, general requirements, and the advising process.
Mark your calendars: On Thursday, August 30st at 11:00am, Performance Studies is heading to the Whitney Museum of American Art! All incoming Performance Studies BA students are invited to attend a special tour of David Wojnarowicz: History Keeps Me Awake at Night. Students will be accompanied by department Chair, André Lepecki, and Malik Gaines, Director of Undergraduate Studies. Learn more and RSVP.
B.A. Orientation Schedule
9:30am - 10:00am: Check-in/Breakfast, PS Lounge
• Students pick up orientation folders at front desk
• Continental Breakfast in PS Student Lounge
10:00am - 11:00am: B.A. Orientation, Room 612
• Department Welcome: André Lepecki, Chair & Malik Gaines, Director of
• Faculty & Course Introductions
• Advising & Registration: Laura Fortes, Assistant Director, Programs
Student Photos will be taken in the PS Lounge at the end of the orientation session.
Let your friends know you'll be at orientation! Join our Facebook event.