The Department of Performance Studies would like to welcome the Class of 2021!
During orientation you will have the opportunity to meet the Performance Studies community, which includes our faculty, staff, and students. Orientation serves as an overview of the program's curriculum, general requirements, and the advising process.
Mark your calendars: On Thursday, August 31st at 10:15am, Performance Studies is heading to the Whitney Museum of American Art! All incoming Performance Studies BA students are invited to attend a special tour of Hélio Oiticica: To Organize Delirium. Students will be accompanied by department Chair, André Lepecki, and Barbara Browning, Director of Undergraduate Studies. Learn more and RSVP.
B.A. Orientation Schedule
9:30am - 10:00am: Check-in/Breakfast, PS Lounge
• Students pick up orientation folders at front desk
• Continental Breakfast in PS Student Lounge
10:00am - 11:00am: B.A. Orientation, Room 613
• Department Welcome: André Lepecki, Chair & Barbara Browning, Director of
• Faculty & Course Introductions
• Counseling & Wellness Services: Linda Sheehan & John Fredrickson
• Advising & Registration: Laura Fortes, Assistant Director, Programs
Student Photos will be taken in the PS Lounge at the end of the orientation session.
Let your friends know you'll be at orientation! Join our Facebook event.